According to islam what is the outcome of a man that is masturbation
The question has been closed for the following reason "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by Irfan Alam Nov 21 '12 at 19:45
Praise be to Allaah.
Masturbation (for both men and women) is haraam (forbidden) in Islam based on the following evidence:
First from the Qur’aan:
Imam Shafi’i stated that masturbation is forbidden based on the following verses from the Qur’aan (interpretation of the meaning):
"And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame. But whoever seeks beyond that, then those are the transgressors." 23.5-7 Here the verses are clear in forbidding all illegal sexual acts (including masturbation) except for the wives or that their right hand possess. And whoever seeks beyond that is the transgressor.
"And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His bounty." 24.33. This verse also clearly orders whoever does not have the financial means to marry to keep himself chaste and be patient in facing temptations (including masturbation) until Allah enriches them of His bounty.
Secondly, from the sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him):
Abdullaah ibn Mas’ood said, "We were with the Prophet while we were young and had no wealth whatsoever. So Allaah’s Messenger said, "O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing illegal sexual intercourse etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes his sexual power." Bukhari:5066. The hadeeth orders men who are not able to marry to fast despite the hardship encountered in doing so, and not to masturbate despite the ease with which it can be done.
There are additional evidences that can be cited to support this ruling on masturbation, but due to the limited space we will not go through them here. Allaah knows what is best and most correct.
As for curing the habit of masturbation, we recommend the following suggestions:
1) The motive to seek a cure for this problem should be solely following Allaah’s orders and fearing His punishment.
2) A permanent and quick cure from this problem lies in marriage as soon as the person is able, as shown in the Prophet’s hadeeth.
3) Keeping oneself busy with what is good for this world and the hereafter is essential in breaking this habit before it becomes second nature after which it is very difficult to rid oneself of it.
4) Lowering the gaze (from looking at forbidden things such as pictures, movies etc.) will help suppress the desire before it leads one to commit the haraam (forbidden). Allaah orders men and women to lower their gaze as shown in the following two verses and in the Prophet’s hadeeth (interpretations of the meanings):
"Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, Allah is all-aware of what they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.) ..... " 24.30-31
Allaah’s messenger said: "Do not follow a casual (unintentional) look (at forbidden things) with another look." Al-Tirmidhi 2777. This is a general instruction by the Prophet to abstain from all that may sexually excite a person because it might lead him/her to commit the haraam (forbidden).
5) Using one’s available leisure time in worshipping Allaah and increasing religious knowledge.
6) Being cautious not to develop any of the medical symptoms that may result from masturbation such as weak eyesight, weak nervous system, and/or back pain. More importantly, feeling of guilt and anxiety that can be complicated by missing obligatory prayers because of the need to shower (ghusl) after every incidence of masturbation.
7) Avoiding the illusion that some youth have that masturbation is permissible because it prevents them from committing illegal sexual acts such as fornication or even homosexuality.
8) Strengthening one’s willpower and avoiding spending time alone as recommended by the Prophet when he said "Do not spend the night alone" Ahmad 6919.
9) Following the Prophet’s aforementioned hadeeth and fast when possible, because fasting will temper one’s sexual desire and keep it under control. However, one should not overreact and swear by Allaah not to return to the act because if one does not honor one’s promise, one would be facing the consequences of not living up to one’s oath to Allaah. Also, note that medication to diminish one’s sexual desire is strictly prohibited because it might permanently affect one’s sexual ability.
10) Trying to follow the Prophet’s recommendation concerning the etiquette of getting ready for bed, such as reading well-known supplications, sleeping on the right side, and avoiding sleeping on the belly (the Prophet forbade sleeping on the belly).
11) Striving hard to be patient and chaste, because persistence will eventually, Allaah willing, lead to attaining those qualities as second nature, as the Prophet explains in the following hadeeth: "Whoever seeks chastity Allaah will make him chaste, and whoever seeks help from none but Allaah, He will help him, and whoever is patient He will make it easy for him, and no one has ever been given anything better than patience." Bukhari:1469.
12) Repenting, asking forgiveness from Allaah, doing good deeds, and not losing hope and feeling despair are all prerequisites to curing this problem. Note that losing hope is one of the major sins punishable by Allaah.
13) Finally, Allaah is the Most Merciful and He always responds to whoever calls on Him. So, asking for Allah’s forgiveness will be accepted, by His will.
Wallahu a’lam. And Allah knows what is best and most correct.
hell for all eternity to be honest
no one stays in hell for all eternity eventually they come out but it surley is hell
different views from different cadres, eventually Islam is absolutely common.....but u know, there are different masalaks: According to Abu Haneefa(RA), U shud perform Masturbation only if it prevents you from doing a bigger sin e.g, illegal intercourse......Suppose, 2 opposite sexes are somewhere, where there is nobody else.....nd if the situation promotes either one of them or both for the big sin like Intercourse, then he can go 4 masturbation b4 involving himself into a bigger sin.....
According to Imam Shafi(RA),it is an absolute sin.....no compromise to any extent.....
In general, according to slamic pricipals, it must not be entertained, in case somebody performs it, he is definitely going to be accountable b4 Almighty for this.....
Surat Al-Muominoon with different translations for each verse:
Verse:001 Abdul Daryabadi : Blissful are the believers- Dr. Mohsin : Successful indeed are the believers. Mufti Taqi Usmani : Success is really attained by the believers Pickthal : Successful indeed are the believers Yusuf Ali : The Believers must (eventually) win through
Verse:002 Abdul Daryabadi : Those who in their prayer are lowly. Dr. Mohsin : Those who offer their Salât (prayers) with all solemnity and full submissiveness. Mufti Taqi Usmani : Who concentrate their attention in humbleness when offering Salah (prayers) Pickthal : Who are humble in their prayers, Yusuf Ali : Those who humble themselves in their prayers;
Verse:003 Abdul Daryabadi : And those who from everything vain turn away. Dr. Mohsin : And those who turn away from Al-Laghw (dirty, false, evil vain talk, falsehood, and all that Allâh has forbidden). Mufti Taqi Usmani : And who keep themselves away from vain things, Pickthal : And who shun vain conversation, Yusuf Ali : Who avoid vain talk;
Verse:004 Abdul Daryabadi : And those who for the sake of purification are doers. Dr. Mohsin : And those who pay the Zakât. Mufti Taqi Usmani : And who are performers of Zakah , [QETafseerComment] Pickthal : And who are payers of the poor-due; Yusuf Ali : Who are active in deeds of charity;
Verse:005 Abdul Daryabadi : And those who of their private Parts are guards. Dr. Mohsin : And those who guard their chastity (i.e. private parts, from illegal sexual acts). Mufti Taqi Usmani : And who guard their private parts Pickthal : And who guard their modesty - Yusuf Ali : Who abstain from sex,
Think about what you will get if you don't do it. You will be among the "Believers".
It is absolutely prohibited during fasting during the day in Ramadan. It is also unclean (najasa) and you have to wash up (gusl). The first solution is to get married if you can, as prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, suggested. It is unhealthy, it causes stress, stress problems, also long-term disfunction. In addition, you will never be satisfied and you will want more. You will also feel and be easily 'turned on'
First, decide and be determined to quit this habit. It's your health, your life, and your future. Pray a lot that you quit this habit. It is a short-term feeling that you can overcome. so, avoid anything triggers this habit, like watching inappropriate scenes or staring sexually at the opposite sex or Replace this habit with any other habit, activity, or hobby that you like, reading, playing soccer, ... etc.
Best prayers, Cloud