- What are the important holidays and traditions of Muslims?
- How has religion shaped your life?
- What are the challenges, if any, to practicing Muslim religion?
- How has your religion affected your life?
- What do find most rewarding about your religion?
- How has your religion impacted your life?
- What Spiritual challenges or obstacles have you faced?
- How do you look at others outside of your faith?
- Is there anything you religion doesn’t believe in?
- Did you have to take any classes to belong to your religion?
- Is the church you attend different from a Christian church?
The question has been closed for the following reason "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by Bibi Amina Nov 24 '13 at 17:19
Is the church you attend different from a Christian church Say I do not go to church I go to mosque and the different is we learn different things compare to the cristain church and we believe different things and other issue where cristain church belive fdifferent. We pray by bowing down they prayer by closing their eyes and we do not have pictures of people as they got pictures of cross . You can a lots things which you things it different in masjid compare to cristain church.
Salam, Dear brother/sister I hope it help because it toke me a lots if time to type and search for them . Brother remember me in ur dua Thanks and Salam may allah cure you from you illness and give you a healthy life. Ameen