Now updated: Ramadan calendar -

hi mam i got married four years ago and have a three year old daughter. my wife ran away from my house on 18 oct with her boy friend and came back on 26 oct she told me that she does not like me. for the past one year she was ignoring me and my daughter and not looking after my family she always use to fight with me and ask for a divorce and tell that live me and i was not knowing that she has a boyfriend and my in laws are telling that you come and take her to your home but my parents are not accepting her as she was with her boy friend and i came to know from my relative that she is not willing to come back but her family is forcing her and for the past one month she has not called me and ask about her daughter also and when she left home she told her mom that she wont come back and do not try to find out her where she is but with the help of police and cbi she was traced in hyderabad and arrested and was brought to mumbai as i filed a missing complaint and my in laws brother are telling that her mom was knowing about her affair and did not inform as there reputation will come down but know she was red handed caught with her boyfriend and know i want to do a second marriage can she take a legal action against me because i need some one to look after my daughter and my laws are telling me that as my financial condition was not good she left home and they are telling all relative and in our community that i was physically abusing her and not providing her enough food but i want to tell you that my income is good i have my own car house and shop and very well settled buisness and at the police station i asked her that do you want to come she told no and she was not worried for her daughter also as know what should i do as one month is over till know and as muslim i can marry but she cannot as she has to take a divorce and wait for a period of three month for another marriage but there is no reply from my in laws till today

asked 10 a98208p's gravatar image

Brother I will email in community who will help you with your problem :)

(Nov 24 '13 at 06:49) Bibi Amina ♦ Bibi%20Amina's gravatar image

Sorry brother I can't email in community site so you need to email me bye typing my name and then I will give you a site which will help your problem.

(Nov 24 '13 at 06:56) Bibi Amina ♦ Bibi%20Amina's gravatar image

As she is caughted red handed, as every one knows about it, tell her to divorce u n free u from her ask her to solve it legally or else u know to take the action

(Nov 24 '13 at 12:14) ayesha123 ayesha123's gravatar image

Need to be answer

**Mod don't you think this should be post in community site under relationship/marriage/marital issue**

(Nov 24 '13 at 17:41) Bibi Amina ♦ Bibi%20Amina's gravatar image

Hello my name is Braxton i know a renowned spell caster you can also visit and also send him a message through his mail ORINOKOSOLUTIONTEMPLE1@GMAIL.COM because he helped me when i had issues with my Girlfriend, because we had quarrels and she never wanted me back, if you need the right place to solve your problems ORINOKO SPELL TEMPLE is the right choice. He is a man that has been casting spells now with 24 years experience. He can cast spells for different purposes like. (1)If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3)You want to be promoted in your office. (4)You want women/men to run after you. (5)If you want a child. (6)You want to be rich. (7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8)If you need financial assistance. (9)Herbal care Contact Him today on ORINOKOSOLUTIONTEMPLE1@GMAIL.COM Good Luck.

answered 14 Moonlightlovespells's gravatar image

Brother spell are not allowed in Islam for things which you mention. Salam

(Nov 24 '13 at 17:35) Bibi Amina ♦ Bibi%20Amina's gravatar image

I am sad to see so many people with marital issues. May allah help you and us all in our journey to the Aakhirah. AAAMEEEEN

answered 1528 Faisal26's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Nov 24 '13 at 04:49

Seen: 703 times

Last updated: Nov 25 '13 at 05:36

©1998-2013 Publications and Research.       All Rights Reserved.