- A person joins the jama'at for salat a little after the opening takbir. The imam goes to ruku before the person was able to finish sura fatiha. What should the person do? Go to ruku or finish fatiha?
- A masbuk joins the imam at the second raka'at. At the last sitting when the imam is reciting tashahud, durud..etc.. What should the person do? Should he remain silent after reciting tashahud, or should he recite something after the tashahud to get rid off the silence like kalima shahadah? Will reciting kalima after tashahud nullify the salat? And if the person recites durood after tashahud in the last sitting, the does he have to do sajda sahw? If so then how?
- What if a person looses consciousness in salat al jamat? What should other musallis do if the person's unconscious drops infront of them in such a way that it becomes impossible for them to do sujud and sit for the last sitting because of the body? Should they stop praying?
- I heard that doing some actions like ruku, sujud, etc before the imam nullifies the salat of a muqtadi. What should the muqtadi do if this happens? Should he rejoin the jama'at or should he pray by himself? What if the muqtadi does this unknowingly or unwillingly? Does his salat still become void?
- Is this allowed- using a recorded voice of an imam for salat al jama'at as a substitute for a real imam?
- What should be done in such a situation- a muqtadi bleeds or vomits so much that the floor becomes najis? Should everyone keep praying or stop?
- What should be done if this happens- the imam makes a grave mistake in qirat but no one corrects it. Will the salat of everyone in that jama'at be nullified?
- If a kafir is pretending to be a muqtadi, will it effect the salats of other muqtadis?
- What if a person prays on a surface knowing it is tahir but after finishing salat learns that the surface was impure? Should he repeat the salat?
- What should be done in this case- a person who hasn't prayed fard salat of a certain waqt is bleeding badly. The waqt will end soon if he doesn't start praying quickly. Is it allowed for him to skip the fard salat of that waqt?
- Should a muslim who is imprisoned pray too? What if he has access to no water or dust for wudu/tayamum? What if he is shackled/handcuffed?