Now updated: Ramadan calendar -


I went with a guy to his house three times when his family was away and without the knowledge of my own family. [there was no penetration whilst doing zina]

I am now regretful of all of this and want to repent sincerely to Allah. Will this be considered as committing adultery? How do I ask for Allah's forgiveness?

Jazak Allahu Khair!

asked 1011 Amnah%20Khan's gravatar image
edited Jun 16 at 19:46 abdul_wasay ♦ 8638 abdul_wasay's gravatar image

salamu 'alaykum

you have commited with him zina of the eyes, zina of the tongue, etc. But not the main zina.

remember whenever you do a sin and you wish to seek forgiveness from allah then do it emmediately. you must seek forgiveness emmadiately after you have sinned.

for your repentance to be accepted you must 1. stop the sin 2. feel remorse for what you have done, feel guilty 3. then you must make the intention to NEVER do the sin again, this means you must not want to do the sin again, SO you should QUIT the sin 4. do some good deeds after, allah will change those sins into good deeds

answered (suspended) saq009's gravatar image
edited Jun 16 at 19:38
Your answer
toggle preview

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Feb 28 at 12:46

Seen: 419 times

Last updated: Jun 16 at 22:35

©1998-2013 Publications and Research.       All Rights Reserved.