Asalamu wa alaikum,

What if someone drank Alcohol once in their lifetime, knowing that it is haram, but because of being forced by someone, so the person drinks, is there any specific Dua or prayer that the person has to preform and ask for forgiveness from Allah?

Wa alaikum salaam.

asked 312 zulfikaar's gravatar image
reverted Jul 01 '12 at 12:28 Al Ummat ♦ 31877 Al%20Ummat's gravatar image

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahi Wabarakaaatahuuuuu... Dear Brother,firstly you have to offer a prayer {Namaz} called or Named as "Salatul-Tauba {The Prayer or Namaz of Repentence}".. Seek Forgiveness from Almighty Allah <s.w.t> from your heart.. Brother,there is only one Sin which couldn't be forgiven and that is Shirk(Polytheism).. Your friend had Alcohol only once in life and now he wants to Repent from his Heart.. Surely,and Definitely,Almighty Allah {S.w.t} will forgive him,Insha-Allah..

answered 1.2k517 Ubi's gravatar image
Your answer
toggle preview

Markdown Basics

  • *italic* or __italic__
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text]( "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported



Asked: Jul 01 '12 at 07:00

Seen: 2,626 times

Last updated: Jul 01 '12 at 12:28

©1998-2013 Publications and Research.       All Rights Reserved.