assulamalukum lately i have had the honour to have the beautiful thoughts of wearing the scarf but something is stopping me how should i be motivated to wear it????
1) If someone hates hijaab they become disbeliever and all their prayers, fasts etc are worthless “Then how will it be when the angels will take their souls at death smiting their faces and their backs? That is because they followed that which angered Allah and hated that which pleased Him. So He made their deeds fruitless.” (Muhammad 47:27-28) and “Those who turn back after guidance was clearly showed to them, Shaytaan has instigated them and buoyed them up with false hopes. This becasuse what they said to those who hate what Allah has revealed ‘We will obey you in part of the matter’ But Allah knows their secrets” (Muhammad 47:25-26)
2) If a doctor said cover your head or the sun will give you skin diseases, a woman would wear it to save her skin....But if Creator of Universe, the one who gave her everything commands her to in order to save her skin in the next life from a fire seventy times that of this life, she refuses....very screwed contradictory thinking.
3) If something is fashion people follow....so if all kuffaar and jaahil girls wore it, then others would do so willingly, but when our matter is to distinguish us from the losers and disbelievers...then people want to do something else!!! Ibn U'mar reported that Rasool Allah (saw) said "Whoever imitates a people then he is one of them" (AHMAD, ABU DAWOOD)
4) Why is it that a woman displays her charms before every kaafir snake but then complains about any interest in her own husband who is allowed to have four wives? It is a sign of the Qiyaamah when desires of women dominate affairs to the derimnt of society.
5) Know that removing the hijaab is not liberation but only enslavement to kuffaar who are pleasd with th hmiliation of the Muslim ummah and conditioning h masses so they lose their dignity......first step was to abolish polygamy, second step to have women as leaders, third step to have women remove hijaab.........and now we bollywood and millions of 'muslim' girls coming to west and sleeping with about ten men before they get married....shaytaan and his allies are well pleased. Before the British colonization of India resulted in rape of hundreds of thousands of Muslim women at hands of British soldiers......however, now they don't need to spend effort as they have colonised the Muslim minds, so now 'muslim' women give themselves willingly to kuffaar.Indeed following the kuffar in some things will lead to a gradual destruction of the persons deen and lead them to major kufr “O you who believe! If you obey the disbelievers they will drive you back on your heels and you will turn back (from Islam) to your own loss.” (aali I’mraan 3:149)
Inshallah, I hope it helped you alot.
"According to Qur’an and Sunnah there are basically six criteria for observing hijaab:
The first criterion is the extent of the body that should be covered. This is different for men and women. The extent of covering obligatory on the male is to cover the body at least from the navel to the knees. For women, the extent of covering obligatory is to cover the complete body except the face and the hands upto the wrists. If they wish to, they can cover even these parts of the body. Some scholars of Islam insist that the face and the hands are part of the obligatory extent of ‘hijaab’
All the remaining five criteria are the same for men and women.
Islamic Research Foundation